- On the front cover we have a ripped picture of the band which links in with the break up theme of the video
- Then on the inside we have three panels of the band member's faces shown on a bottle of wine with two glasses. On the first panel they're empty, second they're full and third, one glass has a tiny bit of wine next and the other glass is smashed.
- When you fold out the first panel, a "saucy" picture of the band is seen. This links in with the male gaze theory because of the artists' clothing. Leading to male target audience.
- If you fold the middle inside panel, the credits of the digipak can be seen. Which includes, the roles of the group and links to the company's Twitter and Facebook pages
- The discs come out of two disc sleeves which are part of the two panels on the sides of the middle one.
- Lastly on the back of the digipak we have the track and extras listing. Besides that, we also have a link to the main website, bar and QR codes along with a picture of band members walking away.
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
AN - "Final" Digipak
Here is the final version of my digipak. As shown below, there are 3 main panels which can be folded out.