- Performers need to vocalise.
- Sepia is good.
- Generate a still image at the beginning.
- Cross faded
- More performance sequences needed.
- More dance moves need to be seen.
- Shaky shots in some places
- Cut down on the amount of narrative.
- More slow-motion needs to be used in certain places.
- Get a fixed shot of the rose.
- Edit the video so it fits in with the beat and pacing of the track.
- More variation in footage.
- Split screen technique needs to be used.
- Clumsy use of media language. e.g. shot of member's leg.
- Layer clips
- Cut to beat at points
- Aspect ratio needs changing.
- Change the band member's positioning around at points in the video.
Thursday, 22 March 2012
AN - Rough Cut 2 Feedback 22/3/12
Today in class, we managed to obtain some feedback on our second rough cut. Although a new cut is in the works, this feedback was still useful. Here is what our colleagues said: